Job title: Development Assistant
Organization: Santa Maria Community Services
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Enter donation gifts and accurately maintain volunteer and donor databases (including but not limited to information regarding individual donors, volunteers, foundation gifts, etc.).
- Prepare and mail acknowledgment letters within 48 hours of gift receipts.
- Accurately maintain contact information of agency’s constituents (including but not limited to mailing addresses and email addresses using volunteer and donor database, and Constant Contact email software).
- Generate various reports of donors/volunteers from database.
- Coordinate the printing and distribution of agency print materials.
- Coordinate ordering of agency-wide and program specific supplies and merchandise (including but not limited to agency stationary, employee business cards, agency-branded give-a-ways, office supplies including preferred in-house print paper and postage/bulk mail postage).
- House and keep inventory on agency give-aways (pens, t-shirts, water bottles, etc.).
- Adhere to agency-wide annual communications and development calendar of mailings and events.
- Ensure collection and retention of signed Media Release forms.
- Communicate with development/marketing software companies’ customer services as needed (including but not limited to E-Tapestry, Constant Contact, Adobe).
- Coordinate use and storage of agency display and table cloth usage.
Please note this is a part-time position.
To apply for this job, please email your information to email@example.com.