The Associate/Director of Prospect Development is a key member of the team that focuses on optimizing prospective donor pools and pipelines, and providing the strategic insights required to effectively manage UCF’s relationship with its constituents. The Associate/Director will join a team of professionals who bring diverse skills in data analysis, research, and relationship management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as lead on the planning and execution of the prospect development program for UC’s academic colleges and units, and Athletics
- Provide oversight of and, as needed, provide direct data, system, and policy support to unit, development officers, and other university staff to ensure timely and accurate management of prospect data
- Lead and oversee prospect development operational functions including but not limited to data analysis and visualization, system enhancements, and data maintenance
- Provide formal and informal training on prospect development processes and procedures to development officers and other UCF staff
- Compile information utilizing various research profile formats in a consistent and professional manner, to best suit the needs of our individual research consumers
- Provide specific leadership for profiles and briefings that support the UC and UCF Presidents
- Proactively initiate special projects across the spectrum of prospect development services
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with 5 or more years of experience in higher education fundraising with a demonstrated knowledge of prospect development.
For more information, Click Here.
Interested Candidates, Click Here.