The Associate Director of Development is responsible for raising money and directing fundraising activities for the benefit of the Carl H. Lindner College of Business. Activities of the Associate Director will be coordinated with other UCF fundraising activities.
- Cultivate and solicit a portfolio of leadership and major prospects as well as work collaboratively with UCF staff in Annual Giving, Corporation and Foundation Relations (CFR) and Gift Planning
- Responsible for directing the fundraising activities within assigned centers, programs and academic units to be determined in coordination with the Senior Director of Development and other relevant UCF staff
- Make cultivation and solicitation visits to Linder friends and alumni within and outside the Cincinnati region in conjunction with UCF regional team members, CFR and Office of Gift Planning personnel
- Support donor stewardship activities in collaboration with UCF Office of Donor Relations and Stewardship and Senior Director of Development
- Utilize UCF fundraising specialists (Gift Planning, CFR, and Regional Programs) for the benefit of the College and the University
- Recruit and involve volunteers for college fundraising activities
- Work with the Dean and other key Lindner faculty and personnel on fundraising initiatives and activities
- Prepare timely contact reports and ensure the accuracy of monthly reports
- Participate fully in UCF prospect and clearance process
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of fundraising experience, or advanced degree with 2-3 years of fundraising experience
- Record of successful gift solicitation and closure
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Ability to interact favorably with a diverse group of individuals and to foster strong, productive relationships
- Willingness to travel and attend evening and weekend activities as needed. Valid driver’s license required for travel.
- A commitment to and passion for the role of development in advancing the mission of the University of Cincinnati and the Lindner College of Business.
- Experience in development efforts to support diversity, equity, and inclusion a plus.
This position is considered to have light work. Exerting up to 20lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up a negligible of force constantly to move objects. This position requires the operation of a motor vehicle. This position also requires:
- Finger use
- Repetitive motion of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers
While performing the duties of this job, this position is subject to outside environmental conditions and indoor conditions.
Interested candidates please apply online
Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000
The University of Cincinnati Foundation seeks talented, collaborative and mission-focused individuals to join our advancement team in driving philanthropic support for the University of Cincinnati and UC Health. All offers of full-time employment are contingent upon passing a criminal background check and drug test. Positions requiring a degree are also contingent upon education verification.