Administrative and Communications Coordinator- Full time
Reports to: Executive Director
Qualifications: Associate’s Degree or higher; minimum three years’ experience in office environment, minimum two year’s experience in fundraising/development.
● Understanding of, and agreement with, Peaslee’s mission, vision and values
● Proficient with: Microsoft Office, online research, donor database software, social media (Facebook and Twitter), and webhosting platforms (WordPress)
● Ability to work without close supervision, to perform as part of a team
● Excellent written and oral skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Familiarity with basic office equipment: computers, copiers, scanner, etc.
● Comfort working with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
● Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs, lift, bend, pull, reach, push, twist and carry
● Must have valid driver’s license
● Provide general administrative support to Executive Director as needed
● Enter info into Gift Works and produce and analyze reports
● Coordinate the annual Peaslee Presents fundraiser
● Create letters and correspondence, including timely donor recognition
● Coordinate the design & writing of external communication
● Update Peaslee website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
● Document Peaslee programs and activities through photos
● Provide administrative support for Piano Program
● Work with Executive Director to implement fundraising plan, specifically individual donor development
● Provide staff support to Board Committees (PR/Marketing & Fund Development)
● Maintain communication and perform administrative duties related to Peaslee tenant partners
● Provide administrative support to Peaslee programs as needed
● Supervise receptionist/outreach coordinator
● Maintain files and records
● Maintain and order supplies
● Other duties as needed to ensure smooth operation of Peaslee Neighborhood Center
Preferred but not required:
● Experience working in the non-profit community
● Design experience using Adobe programs Illustrator and InDesign
Please submit resume AND cover letter to email@example.com or mail to Peaslee Neighborhood Center, Attn: Patricia Richter 215 E 14th St Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Resumes without cover letters will NOT be considered.
Our Mission: Peaslee Neighborhood Center is a peaceful place in Over-the-Rhine where residents create and engage in participatory education to foster creative expression, self-determination, and social change.